- 15% Off!
- Black Library
- Cardfight!! Vanguard
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Games Workshop
- Blackstone Fortress
- GW Webstore Exclusives
- Lord of the Rings
- Warhammer 40k
- Adeptus Titanicus
- Aeronautica Imperialis
- Imperium of Man
- Space Marine Factions
- Getting Started
- Kill Team
- Rulebooks and Suplements
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- Grand Alliance Chaos
- Grand Alliance Death
- Grand Alliance Destruction
- Grand Alliance Order
- WH Underworlds
- White Dwarf
- Gift Vouchers
- Graphic Novels
- Magic Singles
- Modern Cards
- Promo Cards
- Standard cards
- Magic the Gathering
- Paint and Modelling Supplies
- Pokémon Trading Card Game
- Popular Merchandise
- Preplayed Console Games
- Star Wars Games
- Trading Card Game Accessories
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Singles
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game
D&D Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
2 in stock
Release date: 15 September 2020
In Icewind Dale, adventure is a dish best served cold.
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.
This Dungeons & Dragons adventure is for characters level 1-12. It also contains maps and guides to help the players on their journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
Feel the cold touch of death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
• Brave the frozen North of Faerun in this Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters level 1-12.
• Explore the frontier of Icewind Dale! Maps and guides will aid you on your journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
• Venture into the Ten Towns and other beloved D&D locations made famous by Drizzt Do’Urden and the Companions of the Hall.
• Encounter the hazards of a frozen wilderness. This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
• Discover long-lost treasures, magic items, and long-forgotten spells in the icy depths of a truly unforgettable Dungeons & Dragons adventure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sword Coast Adventurers GuideR900.00Add to basket
Get everything you need to adventure in the Forgotten Realms on the exciting Sword Coast, home to the cities of Baldur’s Gate, Waterdeep, and Neverwinter. Crafted by the scribes at Green Ronin in conjunction with the Dungeons & Dragons team at Wizards of the Coast, the Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide provides D&D fans with a …Only 1 Available
D&D Attack Wing Water Cult Warrior expR230.00Add to basket
Dungeons & Dragons: Attack Wing uses the core rule set of the FlightPath game system seen previously in Star Wars: X-Wing and Star Trek: Attack Wing, but with aDungeons & Dragons twist as the players now control dogfighting dragons, while also having forces on the ground such as giants and magic users. As with Star …Only 2 Available
D&D Players HandbookR1,100.00Add to basket
Everything a player needs to create heroic characters for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. The Player’s Handbook is the essential reference for every Dungeons & Dragons roleplayer. It contains rules for character creation and advancement, backgrounds and skills, exploration and combat, equipment, spells, and much more. Use this book to create exciting characters from among …Only 1 Available