- 15% Off!
- Black Library
- Cardfight!! Vanguard
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Games Workshop
- Blackstone Fortress
- GW Webstore Exclusives
- Lord of the Rings
- Warhammer 40k
- Adeptus Titanicus
- Aeronautica Imperialis
- Imperium of Man
- Space Marine Factions
- Getting Started
- Kill Team
- Rulebooks and Suplements
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- Grand Alliance Chaos
- Grand Alliance Death
- Grand Alliance Destruction
- Grand Alliance Order
- WH Underworlds
- White Dwarf
- Gift Vouchers
- Graphic Novels
- DC comics
- Magic Singles
- Modern Cards
- Promo Cards
- Standard cards
- Magic the Gathering
- Paint and Modelling Supplies
- Pokémon Trading Card Game
- Popular Merchandise
- Preplayed Console Games
- Star Wars Games
- Trading Card Game Accessories
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Singles
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game
D&D Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
2 in stock
Release date: 15 September 2020
In Icewind Dale, adventure is a dish best served cold.
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.
This Dungeons & Dragons adventure is for characters level 1-12. It also contains maps and guides to help the players on their journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
Feel the cold touch of death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
• Brave the frozen North of Faerun in this Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters level 1-12.
• Explore the frontier of Icewind Dale! Maps and guides will aid you on your journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
• Venture into the Ten Towns and other beloved D&D locations made famous by Drizzt Do’Urden and the Companions of the Hall.
• Encounter the hazards of a frozen wilderness. This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
• Discover long-lost treasures, magic items, and long-forgotten spells in the icy depths of a truly unforgettable Dungeons & Dragons adventure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
D&D Attack Wing Shield Dwarf Fighter expR230.00Add to basket
Dungeons & Dragons: Attack Wing uses the core rule set of the FlightPath game system seen previously in Star Wars: X-Wing and Star Trek: Attack Wing, but with aDungeons & Dragons twist as the players now control dogfighting dragons, while also having forces on the ground such as giants and magic users. As with Star …Only 2 Available
D&D Wrath of AshardalonR1,300.00Add to basket
From Wizards of the Coast website: A cooperative game of adventure for 1-5 players set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons. A heavy shadow falls across the land, cast by a dark spire that belches smoke and oozes fiery lava. A cave mouth leads to a maze of tunnels and chambers, and deep within …Only 1 Available
D&D MORDENKAINEN’S TOME OF FOESR1,050.00Add to basket
Discover the truth about the great conflicts of the D&D multiverse in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. This tome is built on the writings of the renowned wizard from the world of Greyhawk, gathered over a lifetime of research and scholarship. In his travels to other realms and other planes of existence, …Only 1 Available