- 15% Off!
- Black Library
- Cardfight!! Vanguard
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Games Workshop
- Blackstone Fortress
- GW Webstore Exclusives
- Lord of the Rings
- Warhammer 40k
- Adeptus Titanicus
- Aeronautica Imperialis
- Imperium of Man
- Space Marine Factions
- Getting Started
- Kill Team
- Rulebooks and Suplements
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- Grand Alliance Chaos
- Grand Alliance Death
- Grand Alliance Destruction
- Grand Alliance Order
- WH Underworlds
- White Dwarf
- Gift Vouchers
- Graphic Novels
- DC comics
- Magic Singles
- Modern Cards
- Promo Cards
- Standard cards
- Magic the Gathering
- Paint and Modelling Supplies
- Pokémon Trading Card Game
- Popular Merchandise
- Preplayed Console Games
- Star Wars Games
- Trading Card Game Accessories
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Singles
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game
D&D Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
2 in stock
Release date: 15 September 2020
In Icewind Dale, adventure is a dish best served cold.
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.
This Dungeons & Dragons adventure is for characters level 1-12. It also contains maps and guides to help the players on their journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
Feel the cold touch of death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
• Brave the frozen North of Faerun in this Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters level 1-12.
• Explore the frontier of Icewind Dale! Maps and guides will aid you on your journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
• Venture into the Ten Towns and other beloved D&D locations made famous by Drizzt Do’Urden and the Companions of the Hall.
• Encounter the hazards of a frozen wilderness. This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
• Discover long-lost treasures, magic items, and long-forgotten spells in the icy depths of a truly unforgettable Dungeons & Dragons adventure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
DUNGEON MASTER’S SCREEN REINCARNATED
R350.00Add to basket
Master the game with this indispensable tool for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Lost is the poor soul borne aloft in the grip of the ancient red dragon featured in a spectacular panoramic vision by Tyler Jacobson on this durable, four-panel Dungeon Master’s Screen. The interior rules content on this new screen has been revisited …Only 2 Available
Sword Coast Adventurers GuideR900.00Add to basket
Get everything you need to adventure in the Forgotten Realms on the exciting Sword Coast, home to the cities of Baldur’s Gate, Waterdeep, and Neverwinter. Crafted by the scribes at Green Ronin in conjunction with the Dungeons & Dragons team at Wizards of the Coast, the Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide provides D&D fans with a …Only 1 Available
Tomb of AnnihilationR1,090.00Add to basket
The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied. When they finally succumb, they can’t be raised–and neither can anyone …Only 1 Available
D&D Monster ManualR1,100.00Add to basket
A menagerie of deadly monsters for the worlds greatest roleplaying game. The Monster Manual presents a horde of classic Dungeons & Dragons creatures, including dragons, giants, mind flayers, and beholdersa monstrous feast for Dungeon Masters ready to challenge their players and populate their adventures. The monsters contained herein are culled from the D&D games illustrious …Only 1 Available